Welcome to the USGC Community Knowledge Base
All active members consent and agree to abide by our Knowledge Base. Our KB updates frequently.
Description: Owner of US Gaming Clan LLC
Duties: Oversees all organization operations. This includes, but is not limited to content creation, esports teams, and the community. The Leader is to set an example for all positions within the organization.
Description: Division Leader
Duties: Overseeing all Squads within your Division
Missions: Must be a member for at least 5 months
Description: Division Co Leader
Duties: Assisting the General in overseeing all the squads in your Division
Missions: Must be a member for at least 4 months
Description: Division Secretary
Duties: Promoting Captains within squads and helping create their squad
Missions: Must be a member for at least 3 months
Description: Squad Leader
Duties: Recruiting, managing, and participating with your squad members
Missions: Must be a member for at least 2 months
Description: Squad Co Leader
Duties: Assisting the Captain in managing his/her squad
Missions: Must be a member for at least 1 month
Description: Squad Secretary
Duties: Assists the Captain and Lieutenant until creating his/her own squad
Missions: Must be a member for at least 3 weeks
Description: Squad Trainer
Duties: Fully training new squad members
Missions: Must be a member for at least 2 weeks
Description: Squad Recruiter
Duties: Recruiting new members to your squad
Missions: Must be a member for at least 1 week
Description: Assistant Squad Recruiter/Trainer
Duties: Helping the Warrant Officer and Master Sergeant with training/recruiting
Description: Advanced Squad Member
Duties: Attend Squad Meetings, Assist Recruiting,
Missions: Make an introduction post on our Forums, understand all Division Ranks, Know the Code of Conduct
Description: New Squad Member
Duties: Participate in Squad Battles & Events
Missions: Register on our website, join a Squad, Become Trained, Squad-Division-Rank added to Bio
Description: These members are considered unverified.
Missions: Join our Discord Server
- Respect must be maintained for members and nonmembers.
- Our members must understand and practice our code of conduct, policies, and procedures.
- Members must remain in code.
- NO poaching within our organization or from other communities or organizations.
- NO “Illegal” activities
- NO discrimination or harassment of any kind.
“To provide a safe online environment for gamers, creators, and competitors, while also providing services that enable them to learn, grow, and prosper.”
“To change the view of online gaming for the better and bring people closer together.”
- Activity: All members within USGC must remain active. Members must practice due diligence by attending meetings, participating in squadbattles, creating posts on our forum, and more. If and when a member is deemed as inactive they will be removed from our community.
- Blacklist: Members that do not abide by our code of conduct, policies, etc on a continuous basis and have been given warning are subject to the blacklist. When a member is added to the blacklist all current members of our community must avoid any and all contact with that individual. Members that are blacklisted are able to dispute after 3 months.