US Gaming Clan Code of Conduct
*All members and affiliates of the US Gaming Clan are representing the organization in whole. Any member who violates the code of conduct may result in getting blacklisted/ banned.*
- Any hatred/ bullying against other community members is strictly prohibited. Cursing in the Discord chats is not allowed, but will only cause a suspension when used excessively after warnings were given.
- All community members must act in a mature manner when appropriate.
- All members should dedicate in some way to the gaming community. If we feel as if you are no part you will be questioned/removed.
- No illegal activities are to be carried out while in the gaming community.
- No skill level is required for community members, but you must be active to be considered a member. Discord should be checked weekly as a minimum.
- All members must be respectful to other members and non-members according to rank and standards.
- Community members must attend events/meetings if requested unless absence is duly noted.
- You must be of age 14 to join the US Gaming Clan.
- All ranks are expected to carry out their duties accordingly and act in the manor of which they are ranked.